All-In-One Dental Microbiological Cartridge
- EPA registered to produce dental water with ≤ 10CFU/ml HPC bacteria
- Produces water with zero ppm total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Eliminates hard water deposits
- Includes a shock treatment that gets released upon initial install
- On-demand ADA and CDC compliant dental water
- No external power required
- Easy installation with ¼” tubing Automatic Shut-off valve for quick and simple cartridge replacement
- Several cartridge sizes are available to optimize capacity and replacement time
- FDA Cleared
- EPA Reg. No 83315-2
Continuous disinfection for dental unit water lines connected to municipal water.
The Sterisil Valved Cartridge and Sterisil Inline Cartridge provide purified dental water, virtually free of all contaminates, prevents hard water deposits within your dental unit, and provides continuous disinfection for dental unit water lines connected to municipal water. Cartridges last from 3 months to 1 year depending on municipal water quality and volume of water used. The cartridge capacity is easily determined using Sterisil’s small, handheld total dissolved solids meter (TDS-3) or with our automated sensor.
The Sterisil Cartridge installs easily using your ¼” water supply tubing, and is available in multiple sizes to fit into any space including, a junction box cabinet or onto a 2” pole. The cartridge head on the valved cartridge version has an automatic shut-off valve, eliminating the need to shut off the dental unit’s main water supply during the exchange of a new cartridge..